Available in the following working dimensions:
Based on a long experience in the specific sector of through-feed glazing machines, BERGI OFB introduces the new UNIPRESS, studied and designed to top enhance the ironin
g and glazing process of most miscellaneous leather typologies.
- Sturdy operative rollers, researched and projected to avoid flexing effects even at maximum working pressure.
- Special positioning of the chromed heated roller, not longer in vertical configuration but inclined forward. This geometric distictiveness allows a longer leather contact pressing against the chromed roller before reaching the pressing delineation, with renowned quality of the end result for intermediate ironing.
- Possibility to work at "zero" pressure: without pressure, it is feasible to administer the final glazing by utilizing solely the chromed roller’s heat, therefore avoiding the mashing of the full grain.
- Oversized ironing roller, heated via diathermic oil.
- Uniform heating over the whole surface of the working roller, achieved by means of our exclusive diathermic oil distribution system in the roller interior.
- Leather feeding device, designed to operate by employing two conveyor belts and a spreader arrangement to obtain pleat-free ironed leather.
- Automatic hydraulic felt guidance system.
- Automatic and programmable start timer for the roller heating unit.
- Automatic timer to initiate cooling and subsequent stopping of the machine.
- Cooling of roller obtained by water means.
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
Phone: +39 0444 473 473
Mobile: +39 348 7413995