Our experience in constructing tanning machinery has brought to the realization of the RAL/L machine, particularly suitabl to process ovine and goat skins, it presents constructive characteristics of extreme sturdiness, semplicity in the construction
, in maintenance, adjustments and reliability.
It is endowed with speed in production and above all, supply’s a notable yield of the leather. Our machine also presents high quality characteristics better specified below. Besides the above, the RAL/L is equipped with a security system which perfectly meets requirements requested by the relative legislation. Due to particular arrangement of the cylinder leather supporter the working area presents a notable anti-accident protection efficiency, as can be seen on diagram overleaf.
- The machine is equipped a double safety device with metallic barrier and photoelectric cells in order to be completely safe.
- The position of the leather supporting cylinder permits of a rapid and easy positioning of the leather, as well as s rapid and “mild” movement of opening and closing of the machine.
- The adjustment between the staking cylinder and the supporting cylinders is effected by a handwheel placed on the right side of the machine, in an easily accessible position, with decimal reading on the graduated scale plate.
- The staking cylinder and the felt cylinder are equipped with a hydraulic device which allows a gradual approach of them to leather after closing of machine and a speed removal and gradual approaching during the reversal stage.
This device avoids marks on leather which could be caused by the two cylinders during the above mentioned stages.
- The stretching cylinder is assembled on two independent connecting rods and its adjustment is made by a graduated handwheel on both sides in order to keep its parallelism.
- The drying pressure is adjustable by springs, or by hydraulic pistons.
- The leather is extracted through the turn of rubber supporting cylinder and felt cylinder which are controlled by two independent hydraulic engines which receive oil in parallel. This produces a same rim speed which consents to save power, rubber and felt wear.
- Electrical equipment is completely contained in a stainless steel waterproof box placed on the right side of the box.
- On request, machine can be equipped with automatic lubrication device. Read Less
CM Tannery Machines s.p.a.
V. Cristoforo Colombo 23
56029 Santa Croce sull'Arno Italy
|Contact Person||:||Antonio Mancini|