The following working dimensions are available:
- 1150 mm
- 1850 mm
- 2150 mm
The features of the NABUKKA machine derive from the traditional buffing machine but there are some important variations such as:
- Misaligned operative rollers
: in this way the cutting zone (also called the contact point between rubber transport roller/leather/buffing paper) has been improved thus increasing the quality of the nubuck effect.
- Variable speed of buffing roller controlled by inverter: permits to work the leather at a different speed at any passage.
- Powered buffing motor: to keep high the torque at any speed
- Closed circuit water cooling system of buffing roller: the constant control of the temperature of the buffing roller increases the cutting quality of the buffing paper and the durability of the buffing paper itself. Moreover, when processing pull up leathers, the refrigeration of the buffing roller avoids the migration of the greases towards the surface of the leathers and the variation of their tonality.
- Stainless steel water tank with radiator or chiller in relation with the environmental temperature.
- Base paper made of abrasive fabric for a better adherence of the buffing paper.
- Buffing increment device: to increase the buffing action on the wrinkled areas.
- Rubber transport roller made of special rubber with sleeve system: thanks to the sleeve system it is possible to change the rubber roller, once the surface is worn, out directly in the tannery without sending the roller to a re-rubberizing centre. Moreover Bergi can supply the rubber sleeve according to the hardness needed by the customer.
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
|Contact Person||:||Giusy Galesso|