Available in the following working dimensions:
The Softcoat is the roller coating machine for the “reverse” finishing of classic or soft leathers for garment and shoes.
Upon request, the machine can be equipped with synchro doctor blade for double tone processes. The leather feeding is eased by a double feeding conveyor and by a feeding device with surface treatment for the better running of leathers. The machine has been designed and studied for the processing of great quantities of leathers. At the exit of the rubber transport conveyor, a special leather detaching device eases the passage of the leather from the roller coater to the drying tunnel. For the processing of soft leathers, the machine can be equipped with a spreading connection conveyor to connect the machine to the tunnel. This conveyor can be provided of washing system.
The application of the chemical product is a very important operation. A wide selection of rollers allows the achievement of excellent results on any type of leather. To make the best choice our entire staff is at your disposal to organise lab tests.
The life of the mechanical organs, the rubber conveyor, the operative rollers and the feeding device is preserved by the ABS (exclusive Bergi Patent) that, in case of leather clogging, opens automatically the bridge before it goes under stress.
- Feeding conveyors: made of two washable belts where the leather is laid and transported to the entrance of the colour roller. The speed of the belts is synchronised with the main transport conveyor (rubber conveyor). If necessary, the synchronisation can be modified to improve the leather spreading.
- Leather feeding device (exclusive Bergi Patent): positioned after the feeding conveyor, the feeding device guides the leather easing its passage through the space between operative roller and the transport conveyor. A further help to this operation is given by the compensation device (exclusive Bergi patent) that grants the perfect alignment with the operative roller.
- ABS (anti-block system): safety system with adjustable setting that detects a leather clogged between the operative roller and the rubber transport conveyor. The system is really efficient and, when it intervenes, it opens simultaneously the operative roller and the feeding device. The leather, automatically freed from any obstacle, proceeds on the rubber transport conveyor without being damaged. Then, by pressing a button the normal working operations are quickly restored.
- The Softcoat machine has a wide range of coating rollers to have the right finishing on any type of leather.
- The Softcoat machine is equipped with an automatic washing system trough water jets.
- The doctor blade assembly has the automatic opening and closing system and it is connected to the moving bridge of the operative roller. It can also be positioned manually to change the contact angle between the doctor blade and the operative roller.
- The oscillation of the doctor blade is directly controlled by a gear reducer with eccentric granting the linearity of the blade’s movement.
- The washing tank is easily extractable for its quick and efficient cleaning.
- The rubber transport conveyor is equipped with an adjustable support roller that allows the variation of the angle between the leather and the operative roller. This roller can be adjusted according to the desired article/processed leather. The positioning of the support roller is automatic and it is controlled by the operator through the control panel of the machine.
- Adjustable pressure rubber scraper installed outside the rubber conveyor to vary its humidity and control the grip.
- Scraper installed inside the rubber transport conveyor to clean it.
- Roller changing system with automatic lifting, manual rotation and rapid coupling (less than 30 seconds for a roller change).
- Electronic control of the speed of the colour roller (i.e. operative roller) and the rubber transport conveyor with digital visualisation.
- Management of the functions of the machine by PLC and visualization on touch screen control panel.
- The precision of the working thickness is centesimal. The working thickness can be independently adjusted on the left and on the right sides and it is visualised on the touch screen control panel as well as all the other functions/adjustments of the machine.
- Stainless steel tank to collect the washing liquid and to ease the operative roller washing operations.
- Roller changing bridge that, upon request, can be with four (4) positions.
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
Phone: +39 0444 473 473
Mobile: +39 348 7413995