|Model||:||Ariosa DP 2+1|
Available in different working dimensions:
The Ariosa DP 2+1 is composed by 2 upper blowing heads and 1 lower.
The Ariosa DP is especially suitable for very light and supple leathers thanks to its perforated conveyor belt.
The leather adheres perfectly to the conveyor surface when passing through the suction chamber preventing possible damage through the leather curling up as it passes under the heads.
The Ariosa DP is produced in two versions:
- model SPZ/C, equipped with a work table for manual feeding;
- model SPZ/L, for continuous feeding.
- Structure in electro-welded steel
- Blowing and suctioning heads made of cast iron and subjected to the ageing process to avoid dimensional deformations.
- Transoport belts made of special fabrics with anti-static proprieties.
- Negative pressure chamber to ease the adherence of the leathers to the transport conveyor.
- Variable-speed adjuster by inverter.
- Rapid belt's removing system for the cleaning of the blowing head.
- Custom-made aspiration system that may include: suction fan, dust delivery pipes, dry dust collector (traditional or by negative pressure) and dust compacting machine.
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
|Contact Person||:||Giusy Galesso|