Available in the following working dimensions:
A precise evaluation of tannery requirements and the use of the latest state-of-the-art technologies have lead to the Multicoat rollcoater,
a highly advanced machine, yet at the same time simple and easy to use. Bergi’s technical department has specially concentrated on the following five fields:
- RELIABILITY: high quality materials and components employed to obtain the best possible results, and in accordance with CE safety and work regulations.
- FLEXIBILITY: operations in "synchro" (direct) and "reverse" mode, with possibility for easy varying the working parameters. Latest innovation the
- COMPENSATING DEVICE (patented) of the outmost importance and first of its kind, designed to obtain particular settings able to facilitate leather introduction and product distribution. Possibility to process different types of leathers, with thickness varying from 0.4 mm. to 5 mm (sole leather). Production up to 300 pieces per hour.
- MAINTENANCE: All control elements, mechanical and electrical components are of extremely easy access as well as parts subjected to frequent cleaning which are also extremely simple to disassemble without any tools.
- SIMPLICITY: controls are simple to use.
- COMPARISON QUALITY/PRICE: the modular fabrication and the employment of the highest technology, has managed to produce an excellent machine at a reasonable cost.
- The doctor blade group (opening and closing pneumatically operated) is fixed on to the mobile structure of the coating roller. Its position can also be manually regulated, in order to vary the contact angle of the doctor blade with the coating roller.
- Coating roller washing automatic system by means of compressed air water jet.
- The doctor blade oscillating device is directly controlled by gearmotor with an eccentric, which grants its smooth movement.
- Easily extractable washing tray for a quick and effective cleaning, in stainless steel.
- Adjustable working angle of the transport conveyor from its standard position by an additional adjustable roller, which allows to modify the point of contact between the leather and coating roller.
- An adjustable pressure rubber scraper, placed outside of the conveyor belt, keeps control over the humidity on the rubber conveyor belt.
- A scraper placed inside of the conveyor belt to keep clean the conveyor belt.
- Roller changing system with pneumatic movement, manual rotation and rapid clutch (less than 30 seconds per change).
- Electronic speed control of the coating roller and transport conveyor with digital display on control panel.
- Centesimal digital display of working thickness (to one hundredth of a mm). The working thickness on the right and on the left hand side can be set independently.
- Thickness adjustment delicate system with rapid opening and mechanical compensating device (patented). This is the unique machine provided with a mechanical compensating device assuring a perfect thickness.
- Leather introduction table and pigment recycling trays both in stainless steel.
- Fixed tray in stainless steel to collect washing liquid and to facilitate coating roller washing operations.
- Rollers changing system for 1, 2, 3 or 4 rollers.
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
|Contact Person||:||Giusy Galesso|