SELECTA 45° is a Selecta to all intents and purposes. It adopts the same accessories and has the same functions of the classic Selecta. The only substantial difference is the position of the operative rollers towards the transport conveyor.
As a matter of fact inclining the machine of 45° the distance between the feeding table and the transport conveyor is reduced so easing the processing of small size leathers like Sheep & Goat skins or the very soft skins. The reason is given by the fact that the distance between the buffing roller and the exit conveyor is minimal and the leather straightening device can be avoided in most of the cases. Even with SELECTA 45° there is the maximum guarantee of quality on any kind of leathers, from the hewing out, to the correction of grain to the snuffing up to the nubucking. Moreover, the inclination of the machine let the leather pass through the operative rollers without bending excessively, that is to say without drawing the S that normally the leathers make in the traditional SELECTA machine. This solution is suitable to process, besides the soft skins and leathers, all the leathers having a high thickness and alternative materials such as bonded leather or materials in sheets.
The SELECTA 45° is produced in 1200, 1500, 1800 e 2100 models.
- Base and frame in steel, electrically welded and subjected to thermic treatment to ensure dimensional stability in time.
- Buffing roller brush, adjustable from the front of the machine by means of a single handwheel with graduated indicator.
- Transport roller - sleeve-type system upon request - covered with our exclusive rubber, highly resilient and in six degrees of shore hardness, which main characteristic is that it maintains the mechanical qualities constant in time.
- Widening conveyor with rear exit.
- Pneumatic opening/closing of the work bench.
- Aluminium holding blade permits the buffing action on the whole processed leather.
- New control system complete of:
1. One inverter to power up the transport roller, adjustable speed and visual display;
2. One inverter to power up the oscillator, adjustable speed and visual display;
- Easy maintenance reduced to minimum thanks to the new drive system. A further advantage of this system is that the parameters originally set are kept constant during the working circle.
- Total elimination of the effects which can take place when the working is stopped and the restarted on the same leather , i.e. counterstrokes and irregularities in the rotation of the transport roller.
- Machine in accordance with safety regulations in force. Read Less
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
|Contact Person||:||Giusy Galesso|