Available in the following working dimensions:
The Ariosa 2+1 is composed by 2 upper blowing heads and 1 lower.
The Ariosa is the traditional de-dusting machine for the removal and disposal of dust on leathers or similar materials after all phases of processing: buffing, dry shaving, dry splitting, milling and staking.
The operating principle is based upon two functions:
airblast onto the leather surface by means of an appropriate compressor to lift the dust from the surface.
the suction system.
The Ariosa is available in two versions:
- model SPZ/C, equipped with a work table for manual feeding;
- model SPZ/L, for continuous feeding coupled with the buffing machine
- Structure in electro-welded steel
- Blowing and suctioning heads made of cast iron and subjected to the ageing process to avoid dimensional deformations.
- Transoport belts made of special fabrics with anti-static proprieties.
- Variable-speed adjuster by inverter.
- Rapid belt's removing system for the cleaning of the blowing head.
- Custom-made aspiration system that may include: suction fan, dust delivery pipes, dry dust collector (traditional or by negative pressure) and dust compacting machine.
Via Montorso 4
36071 Arzignano Italy
|Contact Person||:||Giusy Galesso|